Highly Experienced. Honest. Aggressive.
Grand Rapids Trusted Divorce, Family Law And Criminal Defense Lawyers
Our Practice Areas
Legal separation, child custody, parenting time, child support, other domestic matters
OWI/OWVI, felonies, misdemeanors, drug charges, expungement
Settlement options, domestic dispute resolutions, memorandum of understanding
Meet Our Attorneys
Meet Our Attorneys
Schedule your free, in-person consultation with us. We meet with you for 1/2 hour.
The Legal Help You Need To Make Important Decisions In Your Divorce
- Determining child custody matters in the best interest of your children
- Calculating accurate child support
- Developing a fair parenting time schedule
- Dividing your property, assets and debts fairly and equitably
- Verifying whether spousal support will be part of your divorce
- Forming settlement agreements when possible
- Litigating issues you are unable to resolve through negotiation or mediation
- Protecting you and your family from abuse or from allegations of abuse and neglect
Criminal Defense: Preparing A Strategy For Success
- Domestic violence
- Theft crimes
- Drug offenses
- Sex crimes
- Driver’s license restoration
- Juvenile delinquency
We Will Be With You Every Step Of The Way
Our attorneys offer personalized and prompt attention to resolving your difficult legal issues. We will work with you to either resolve your case through experienced negotiations or fight for your rights at a trial. When you have questions, our qualified attorneys will provide you with a complete and detailed answer. Call us or complete our online form today to get started.
Our office is inside the McKay Tower on the corner of Monroe Avenue and Pearl Street in Grand Rapids. The Monroe Center Lot M offers free one-hour parking and is about two blocks from our office. Send us an email to schedule your appointment.